Friday, February 10, 2012

MIX: Love in the Time of Mixtapes

Thanks everyone who tuned in to the very first show. So yes, thank you, Jerome.

Are you feeling the love in the air? Do you have your 24 variety pack of Valentines ready? I miss those. I wish I still got random cartoon Valentines from everyone I know, whether they like me or not. Well, as consolation, I'm offering you this digital Valentine... Love in the Time of Mixtapes. a little throw back to the days of yore. There's some old world, some new, some power ballads, everything you need to celebrate amor.


Track Listing

Friday, I'm in Love  ................................  The Cure
Right Down the Line  .............................  Gerry Rafferty
Woman  ..............................................  John Lennon
God Only Knows  .................................  The Beach Boys
When I'm Sixty-four  .............................  The Beatles
Rhythm of My Heart  .............................  Rod Stewart
The Power of Love  ...............................  Huey Lewis and the News
Just What I Needed  .............................  The Cars
Sing Softly to Me  .................................  Kings of Convenience
Chances Are  ......................................  Johnny Mathis
Wonderful, Wonderful  .........................  Johnny Mathis
Let's Never Stop Falling in Love  ..........  Pink Martini
Gamble Everything For Love  ...............  Ben Lee
Unintended  ........................................  Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment